BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Y.E.S

Y.E.S

Sunday, March 22, 2015

How to let go?

Its an ordinary sunday.
Everything goes well until I saw a missed call from you.
Called you back in just a few second when I saw it.
& what I got is did I called u?
Hmmm.... So u just accidentally redial my number.
Alright.
Heart breaking.
Within that few seconds,
I was thinking r u gonna date me out or some sort like that?
Or just missed me and wanna have a talk with me?
Btw, the reality is nothing.
Neither of them.

Its about 1 week we've broken up.
It was very miserable for the first day.
But it went ok after that.
Yet the feeling came back yesterday.
I missed u a lot, really a lot.
It becomes harder to accept the reality when I dreamt about u.
Yes for this few days, u did appear in my dream, & in d dream, v r still couple.
I forgot the pain u've gave me.
All I want for the moment is get back to you.
Although its impossible, although it might hurt me, but I just wanna get back to u just for a moment, its already enough even its only 5 minutes.
I hope u could hold me tight just like all the other boyfriends will do.
All I want is your care and love.
Yet its so difficult for u to love me.

Someone please teach me how to let go.
It hurts me too much...
for the process of recovering after a break up.



0 comments: